I’m Mila! My idea with this blog is to create a journal, a file if you will, of my passions and day-to-day life. A way to document what I am living through right now.
To start us off I created a list of the things I would want someone to know about me – the first one being I absolutely love lists.
- I live in Boston where I go to school, but am originally from Brazil
- I have moved houses over sixteen times in my life. So considering I am 22 years old that is less than two years per house. It is fun and tiring at the same time, but it taught me to adapt quickly to new spaces and cities.
- Besides English, I speak Portuguese (my first language) and Spanish. Hopefully this is the summer I’ll learn French! *fingers crossed*
- I love perfume. Always have, always will. I wear it everyday and so I will probably talk about it here often.
- Don’t understand why people put avocado in the sushi. If anyone has an acceptable explanation please let me know.
- Meditation has changed my life for better in many ways
- Zac Efron is my ultimate crush
- Even though I grew up in a tropical climate, after four Boston winters I actually love this crazy weather
- Majoring in Marketing and Communications, and have also studied acting in New York
- I am simultaneously a dog person and a cat person thanks to my family’s pets Cookie, Lulu, Kit and Kat