Living in Boston has its perks, winter snow storms are one of them. For pictures, because for anything else it doesn’t work as a perk, see: commute.
Winter Storm Day equals…
- Curling my hair with Conair Infiniti Pro Curl (curls lasted through the storm pictures, so you know it’s real)
- Catching up on French homework (Je me détends tous les Samedis)
- Watching Fixer Upper with Chip and Jojo!
- Making sure my ankle is 100% better, I’m finally back to working out y’all!
- Taking some time to think of habits that I currently have but that may not be helping me get to where I want to be. We all have those, and battling them is exactly this: a battle. Eating better and stressing out less (with others and myself) are two of mine.
Boston keep being awesome ❤